Site visits take care of any questions you may have regarding your new gates. I take the responsibility of measuring the openings. If you need assistance filling-out the Gate Order Form I will complete it for you.
- Many situations do not require that a gate technician be there on site. An accurate set of measurements and photos of the opening are sufficient. With that information your gate configuration can be confirmed prior to ordering.
- If there are unresolved details about of the gate, someone should physically review the situation before proceeding. A handy neighbor, friend, etc. Anyone who is knowledgeable about basic gate operation who will take the time to review the gate plan:
* gate size
* gate swing
* latch type
- In order to take measurements for your gate, newly constructed openings need to be completed prior to a site visit. This includes the final stucco coat on the walls so the width can be measured. The walkway surface needs to be finished and pillar caps installed so the height can be measured.
- Site visits are normally scheduled after you have received a gate quote and have decided to purchase. I will come to your home and get the information needed to build the gate(s), and finalize a comprehensive gate plan based on your specific requests and circumstances.
- Issues, if any, can be identified which can save time and money later. Site visit fee is $3 per mile from the office in Santa Monica to the site of your gate. Minimum charge is $50.