Welcome to sweetgates.com - your source for quality Redwood gates.
- Piano and Valley Gates are Premium Redwood Gates with a more distinctive arch shape.
The Piano Gate peak is on the latch side and the Valley Gate peak is on the hinge side.
- The same look front and back.
- Extensive gate designs and accessory options.
- 2 1/2" thick. Built with premium 1 x 6 tongue and groove Redwood boards.
- 1 x 4 Redwood picture frame border both sides.
- Handmade welded steel gussets inside the gate.
- Swinging gates standard.
- Sliding gates optional.
- Comes with hinges and all hardware for installation into wood posts or jambs. Latch not included.
- Piano and Valley gates can be used to gracefully transition openings with different heights on each side.
- One of the trademarks of the Premium Redwood Gates is the flowing carriage bolt pattern. It is part of the engineered design that provides superior strength and longevity.
- Black carriage bolts are standard. Bolt color can be optionally muted so bolts cannot be readily seen.
- Rough sawn boards provide a slightly rustic look.
- Hinges are already installed so gate is ready to hang!
- NOTE: Premium Redwood Piano and Valley Gates vary in thickness ranging from 2.25 - 2.5 inches thick due to the roughsawn nature of the lumber.