- Sweetgates.com recommended gate latches.
- Arched Gate Specialist
- Pedestrian Gates
- Driveway Gate Panels
- Garden Gates
Ring Latches are galvanized steel with a black power coated finish:
- Small - $75.
- Large - $115.
- 316 Stainless - $110.
Open gate with a slight twist of the ring, from either side of the gate!
- Pad Bolt is a simple device which prevents the gate from being opened. Add a regular padlock to fully secure the gate.
RING LATCH SETS:
For Split Gates - One complete latch and two idle ring handles - four rings total:
- Small for split gates up to 82" wide - $135.
- Large for split gates 84" wide and over - $195.
POOL CODE LATCH:
Complete pool code compliance package for gates:
- The package includes a Magna Latch with keyed lock (Vertical Pull), two basic handles, and self closing hinges - $130 (gate panels 41" wide and below) $145 (gate panels 42" wide and above).
- Ring handles upgrade: $60 (gate panels 41" wide and below) - $80 (gate panels 42" wide and above).
High quality solid brass Emtek deadbolt:
- Keyed one side - $160.
- Keyed both sides - $175.
- Pad Bolt is galvanized steel painted black - $25.
- Slide Bolt is stainless steel - $30.
- Small ring latches for gates up to 41" wide.
- Large ring latch for gates 42" wide and over.
Craftsman Ring Latch - $80/black