- Arched Gate Specialist
- Pedestrian Gates
- Driveway Gate Panels
- Garden Gates
Portholes with Wrought Iron:
- Small Artisan Rosette (9 7/8") Picture Framed Porthole $290
- Mission Grill (9 7/8") Picture Framed Porthole - $260
- Medium Artisan Rosette (11 1/2") Picture Framed Porthole $300
- Large Artisan Rosette (14 1/2") Picture Framed Porthole $325
Prices include installation of the option onto the gate whenever applicable.
- Matching Redwood Jambs to match your gate. Jambs are fastened with anchors to prepare your masonry opening for a new wood gate.
* 2 x 4 x 4 foot $55/pair
* 2 x 4 x 5 foot $65/pair
* 2 x 4 x 6 foot $75/pair
- Gates are often stained with BEHR SOLID COLOR 25 year Premium Exterior Wood Stain (green can - 25 year). I highly recommend solid color stain to protect the gates from the sun. Your Choice of Color:
* Labor is included. No stain charge if you supply the stain.
* $65 - I go to Home Depot and have the stain color of your choice mixed.
* $75 - I go to Sherwin Williams and have the "Woodscapes" stain color of your choice mixed.
Click the Stain Selector button to the right to see the BEHR Premium Wood Stain Colors.
NOTE: If you prefer semi-transparent stain there is a charge of $75 (sm) $100 (med) $125 (lg) per panel.
NEW! 4 Scroll Picture Framed ARCHED Porthole:
Stain Selection Tips:
- Click on the Stain Selector button then the Fence button. Select a color. Make note of the code and provide it with your order.
- Pickup a sample can of stain and stain a wood sample. Let it dry and match it up to existing colors such as your front door,
fence, shutters, house trim or garage door.
- Bare Redwood samples are available for free.
* 4 x 4 x 5 foot $90/pair
* 4 x 4 x 6 foot $100/pair
- Gate Hook - $15
- Gate Foot Stop - $15
- Gate Floor Stop - $30
- Gate Wall Stop - $10
- Jamb Anchor Kit - $20 - $30
- Eyebrow arch - $425
- Bigbrow arch - $450
- Robust arch - $475 (pictured)
- Spring Closer - $20
- Self Closing Hinges (requires 2"+ thick jambs) - $30
- Natural Oil Finish:
* $75/panel (small)
* $100/panel (medium)
* $125/panel (large)
Superdeck (tm) Valley #1906 triple oil finish
For customers out-of-the-area who require shipping, sweetgates.com provides the following services free of charge:
- We'll get you a door-to-door shipping quote.
- We'll provide you with the crate dimensions, weight and pickup address in case you want to quotes from other carriers.
- We'll print out the Bill of Lading and present it to the carrier.
- We'll be available for the carrier and assist in loading your crated gate(s).
- small $125 (< 15 sq foot)
- medium $140 (> 15 sq feet - under 46" wide)
- large $175 (over 46" wide)
- small $215/one crate (< 30 sq foot)
- medium $240/one crate (> 30 sq feet - under 92" wide)
- large $340/two crates (over 92" wide)
- The BEHR stain has a shiny sheen compared to the Sherwin stain. Sherwin Williams is more matt.